Inaugural Legacy Luncheon Featuring Laura Bush
Former First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush will be the featured speaker at the inaugural Legacy Luncheon on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at the Arizona Biltmore. The event will honor the life and work of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, the first woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. The Sandra Day O'Connor Institute and Hospice of the Valley are collaborating to present the Legacy Luncheon. Mrs. Bush will reflect on her time as First Lady and discuss her memoir and # 1 New York Times best seller, Spoken from the Heart. Co-Chairs for the luncheon are Gena Bonsall and Penny Gunning. Lin Sue Cooney, director of community engagement for Hospice of the Valley and former 12 News/KPNX news anchor, will serve as mistress of ceremonies and will moderate a conversation with Mrs. Bush following her remarks. General admission seats are $250 and table sponsorships are also available. For more information, visit www.LegacyLuncheon.org or contact the O'Connor Institute at 602-730-3300.
Phone: http://www.OConnorInstitute.org; http://www.hov.org
2400 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Apr 5, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Apr 2, 7:00 PM
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course in Phoenix, AZ-USA at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix MidtownMonday, Mar 26, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Arizona Biltmore Resort
- Tuesday, Apr 17, 11:00 AM
- Friday, Apr 13, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 7:00 PM
- More Events on April 25, 2018
- Wednesday, Apr 25, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 25, 8:45 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 25, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.