National Geographic Live Series: Point of No Return
Presented by Mesa Arts Center in partnership with National Geographic
In the fall of 2014, a National Geographic team set out on what they knew would be a harrowing journey to the summit of Burma’s Hkakabo Razi to determine if it is indeed Southeast Asia’s highest point. What they didn’t realize was that the greatest obstacle wouldn’t be their dwindling rations, or the grueling jungle hikes, or the life-threatening hypothermia. It was the force of conflicting personalities that threatened to unravel the entire endeavor. Leader Hilaree O’Neill recounts the tough decisions she had to make to keep the team together, accompanied by photographer Cory Richard’s dramatic stills and clips from Renan Ozturk’s searing documentary Down to Nothing.
Series Sponsor: National Presenting Sponsor:
Cost: $26 - $40
One E. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85211
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Thursday, Jun 21, 7:30 PM
- Friday, May 25, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Mesa Arts Center (MAC)
- Friday, Jan 26, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 27, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 29, 7:30 PM
- More Events on March 28, 2018
- Wednesday, Mar 28, 7:00 PM
- Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Training Course in Phoenix, AZ- United States at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix MidtownWednesday, Mar 28, 9:00 AM
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Course in San Diego, CA, United States at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego - SeaWorldWednesday, Mar 28, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.