Rio Salado College Holiday Appetizers for Beginners Workshop
Interested in adding a few new appetizers to your repertoire? If the answer is yes, join the professional chefs at Rio Salado College as you learn to make cranberry brie crostini, bacon wrapped apricots with sage and finally, arancini (Crispy cheese stuffed risotto balls). Rio Salado culinary workshops are designed for the beginner and are fun and low pressure. Workshops are hands on and participants will be standing for the majority of the workshop. Workshops are generally made up of 16 students and we work in teams of 4. We want the group to work safe, learn new techniques and recipes to add to their culinary repertoire while most importantly, having fun! Proper kitchen attire is required which includes: closed toe shoes, long pant and long or short sleeve shirt. Please restrain hair while in the kitchen.
Cost: Single $27.99 / Couple $45.99
2323 W. 14th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Monday, Dec 10, 7:30 PM
- Michael Connelly: Dark Sacred Night (In Conversation With Bryan Gruley) at Doubletree Paradise Valley ResortWednesday, Dec 5, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 17, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Rio Salado College
- Saturday, Dec 1, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 15, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 28, 6:00 PM
- More Events on November 29, 2018
- Thursday, Nov 29, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 29, 7:15 PM
- Thursday, Nov 29, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.