2019 Stand up to Stigma 5K Walk/Run
STAND UP TO THE STIGMA THAT SURROUNDS MENTAL HEALTH.
Over 44 million American adults have a mental health condition. The Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center's annual 5K is a family friendly walk/run that aims to bring awareness to mental health issues in our community.
JOIN US ON SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2019, FOR OUR 3RD ANNUAL EVENT!
A t-shirt, runner's bib, medal and food/refreshments will be available to the first 700 paid registrants.
After the race, enjoy our post-race bash featuring a bounce house for kids, photo booth, food/refreshments, mental health information and more!
All PROCEEDS will benefit the construction of a new multipurpose outdoor therapeutic space for our patients.
• Adults: $15 (includes t-shirt, runner's bib and food/refreshments)
• Students: $10 (includes t-shirt, runner's bib and food/refreshments)
• Children ages 5 and under are free
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
• 7:00 am - On-site registration and Event check-in (t-shirt/bib pick-up begins) at 1686 Barton Road in Redlands.
• 7:45 am - Announcements begin.
• 8:00 am - Race start time.
• 8:30 am - Post-race bash begins. Enjoy refreshments, a bounce house for kids, face painting, a photo booth, and more!
1710 Barton Rd.
Redlands, CA 92373