Fairy Fantastic! Children's Drag Queen Story Hour and Film Screening
A local drag queen will read aloud to children from books that celebrate difference, self-expression, and love and respect for others. Following the story hour there will be a screening of eight short films on difference-affirming, gender-variance, and anti-bullying themes for gender nonconforming kids, queer families, and their allies. All compiled by Fairy Fantastic!
Cost: $10; free for children 15 and under
Phone: (480) 994-2787
7374 E. Second St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Friday, Mar 29, 8:00 PM
- Parenting Partners: Raising a Successful Teen - Helping Teens Cope With Stress and Challenges at Smith Junior High SchoolTuesday, Mar 26, 6:30 PM
- Parenting Partners: Raising a Successful Teen - Talking About Tough Topics at Smith Junior High SchoolTuesday, Apr 9, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Friday, May 3, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 9, 11:00 AM
- More Events on May 4, 2019
- Saturday, May 4, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, May 4, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, May 4, 6:45 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.