Fall Back Festival - CANCELLED
Turn back your clock and be transported back to the 1880’s with the FREE 20th annual Fall Back Festival on Sunday, November 1st from 11 AM to 4 PM. This November, the historic heart of San Diego will celebrate its history and culture and provide a living history of San Diego through a FREE family event that will mix education with fun! Bring the whole family for a variety of FREE historical demonstrators, where kids can pan for gold, saddle up for pony rides, enjoy live entertainment and learn in a fun and interactive environment about the amazing history that lies right in our backyard! These lively festivities will take place in front of the Davis-Horton House on 4th and Island Avenue. With numerous historical demonstrators and interactive activities, this is the perfect place to spend a Sunday Funday with family and friends.
FREE FESTIVAL FOR ALL.
Ticketed Experiences: $5 for a variety of snacks for kids like a quesadilla or hot dog, popcorn or cotton candy, a root beer float, gold panning, a pony ride, electric toy pig races, and old fashion photo booth.
For more information, please visit GaslampQuarter.org.
Benefits the Gaslamp Quarter Historical Foundation.
410 Island Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Nov 7, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 7, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 5, 11:00 AM
- More Events on November 1, 2020
- SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner with POPM Certification in San Diego,CA (Weekend) Online Training at 1 Battle SquareSunday, Nov 1, 4:00 PM
- Online SAFe\u00ae 5.0 DevOps Practitioner with SDP Certification Phoenix,AZ (weekend) at Casa Grande, Arizona, United StatesSunday, Nov 1, 4:00 PM
- Sunday, Nov 1, 5:00 PM