Finish 'The Farmhouse' Sundae at The Screamery
The Screamery ice cream parlor invites friends and families to stop by and have fun eating their enormous, signature "Farmhouse Sundae." This incredible, jaw-dropping sundae features eight, large scoops of delicious, all-natural, hand-crafted ice cream served on top of a warm, homemade cookie, brownie, and slice of butter cake with unlimited toppings. The toppings include hot fudge, honey butterscotch, salted caramel, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, wet walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanuts, sprinkles, whipped cream, and lots of cherries on top. There's even a "Wall of Fame" featuring photos of those who were able to finish The Farmhouse. The Screamery is open from noon to 9 p.m. on weekdays and Sundays and noon to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Cost: $24.95 for The Farmhouse Sundae
10625 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday, January 2, 2022, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Friday, January 28, 2022, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Sunday, Dec 12, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 29, 5:00 PM
- More Events on December 15, 2021
- Wednesday, Dec 15, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 15, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 15, 2:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.