Mountain Counseling & Training, Inc.--Vision/Leadership Training "MCT 100"
Introduction to Mountain Counseling and Training, Inc. MCT Values, Leadership, Vision, and Mission. Designed for anyone who would like to know more about our organization and get some cutting edge leadership training in the process. MCT has involvement opportunities including: paid staff positions, paid clinical training roles, volunteers, financial sponsorship opportunities, and board/advisory committee participation. Key Themes Global slavery awareness (one of our 'causes') Recovery MCT Values Leadership Principles Strengths-Based Philosophy/Practice Presentation Team Michael Beavers (President/CEO) Possibly other MCT Staff Luke (therapy dog) (Members of presentation team may vary depending on staff schedules) Light refreshments will be served. Note: Be sure to let us know how many are coming, as this event has limited seating.
340 State Highway 138
Crestline, CA 92325
Other Dates & Times
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, March 28, 2019, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, June 27, 2019, 5:30 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Feb 28, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 13, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 23, 10:00 AM
- More Events at MCT Headquarters--Crestline Professional Building
- Thursday, Jul 25, 5:30 PM
- More Events on May 23, 2019
- Thursday, May 23, 9:00 AM
- Los primeros años del bebe en el cuidado infantil en el hogar - Módulo 6 at YMCA Childcare Resource ServiceThursday, May 23, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 23, 7:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.