Wickenburg Walks to Boot Breast Cancer
12th annual walk raises funds for breast cancer diagnostics for under and uninsured women and men in 14 rural communities and a 3-D mammogram machine. Participants can choose a 1 mile or 5K in-person walk through historic downtown Wickenburg and the beautiful Simpson's Ranch, or a virtual walk. Teams and outlandish costumes are encouraged. Opening Ceremony begins at 7:30 a.m. featuring team awards and honoring of breast cancer survivors. Prizes will be awarded for "Most Team Members" and "Most Dollars Raised". The walk begins at 8 a.m. This year's theme is "It Takes a Team". Leashed dogs are welcome on the walk. Entry fee includes a t-shirt and drawing ticket for fabulous prizes at the finish line. Register by 8/31 for the early bird rate.
Cost: $30 adult thru 8/31, $35 after, $20 survivor, $15 kids under 18
164 E. Apache St.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Oct 31, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 7, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 24, 7:00 AM
- More Events on October 18, 2020
- Sunday, Oct 18, 9:00 PM
- Leading SAFe 5.0 with SAFe Agilist Certification San Diego CA(Weekend) Online Training at San Diego, California, United StatesSunday, Oct 18, 5:00 PM
- Online SAFe\u00ae 5.0 DevOps Practitioner with SDP Certification San Diego, CA(weekend) at Morgan's On MainSunday, Oct 18, 5:00 PM