The Yuma Police Department, with help from the Yuma County Fair Inc. and the City of Yuma, is pleased to announce the “Scary & Safe Trick or Treat” at the Yuma County Fairgrounds on Halloween night from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. This is a tradition we have renewed for the benefit of the children of Yuma and hope to continue it for many years to come.
Local, state, tribal and federal public safety agencies, along with businesses and local non-profit organizations, will come together at the Yuma County Fairgrounds to give away “tricks or treats”.
There will be plenty of entertainment available to help occupy the little ones while you wait in line. We will have stilt walkers, dancers, a face painter, static display vehicles, and the movie Nightmare Before Christmas will be playing on a big screen.
- When: Tuesday, October 31 from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: Yuma County Fairgrounds
- $1 admission fee per person, which will benefit the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- We will have the $5.00 per person fast pass set up again this year.
- There will be an ATM on site for those who need cash.
All proceeds will be donated to the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.