Acompañanos y aprende sobre:
- 2024 Business laws updates (BOI compliance for LLC, Irs.gov’s new hourly rate and mileage, LLC business profiles keeping it business.)
- Como aparecer cuando los clientes realizan busquedas en linea.
- Como asegurarse de que los clientes puedan encontrar informacion precisa y actualizada sobre su empresa local en la Busqueda de Google y Google Maps.
Get an overview of LLCs to help you to make this decision .
a) The cost does not include the $50 fee per application.
b) A meeting is required with one of our counselors prior to taking this class.
To request a meeting visit the following link:
c) Legal & CPA Advice Restrictions -SBDC is not allowed to provide legal or accounting advice beyond general education on general small business-related topics. If you require expert advice, you will need to seek expert advice.
d) The materials for this workshop are provided in English but guidance in Spanish can be provided as well.
Join us in celebrating our local community and brave veterans, who have selflessly served our nation at the “Veterans Day Fall Fiesta” hosted by Yuma Dispensary on November 11, 2023 from 1-5 P.M.
The FREE event will feature:
- Live Music: The festival offers an amazing lineup of live entertainment, showcasing local talent and adding to the vibrant atmosphere.
- Exclusive Discounts: Attendees will have access to exclusive discounts from local businesses and artists, making it a fantastic opportunity to support the Yuma community.
- Culinary Delights: There will be a delectable array of local cuisine highlighting a true celebration of the finest culinary creations Yuma has to offer.
- Complimentary Surprises: Throughout the day, there will be some delightful surprises in store to make the festival experience even more memorable.
- Fun Raffles: Our fun raffles will provide attendees with a chance to win exciting prizes, adding an extra layer of excitement to the event.
It’s an unforgettable salute to our heroes in the heart of fall’s enchantment!
Are you a small business interested in learning about QuickBooks?
The Small Business Development Center at Arizona Western College will be hosting a QuickBooks Workshop on Tuesday, July 11 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at AWC Small Business Development Center in Room 164.
To register at no cost, please scan the QR code on flyer or call (928) 317-6151.